Venom Waders provides you with a 1-YEAR warranty which covers any manufacturer workmanship defects in your Venom gear. This warranty can be used by the original consumer only and is null and void if the product is used in a manner it is not intended for.
Venom Waders provides you with a 30-DAY replacement from the original date of purchase of unused Venom gear. Should the customer want to exchange any Venom Gear, customer is responsible for all fees incurred due to shipment to and from Venom Waders facility. (i.e. replacement items due to incorrect sizing, incorrect color etc.)
All Venom gear including waders being returned within the 30 day return policy will have a 30% restock fee and is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping to the warehouse.
This warranty can be used solely by the original purchaser and no one else. You must provide us with the proof of the purchase.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
- Damage caused by an act of nature (fire, flood, moths, etc.)
- Damage caused by burns or deterioration caused by chemicals or any other foreign contamination
- Damage caused by snags, cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than the normal and ordinary use of the product
- Damage caused by improper care and/or storage
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear (beyond normal function)
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Incorrect sizing. If the item doesn't fit, please contact us right away for an exchange before you wear and use them or the warranty is void for any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
- Zipper failure of any nature are not covered under the one year limited manufacure warranty or by Venom Waders, LLC
Venom Wader products are designed to ensure that every feature provides a specific benefit. Our goal is to make sure you get the most comfort, mobility, and protection by providing you with the toughest gear. While Venom Wader products do excel in all of these aspects, they are not indestructible. Rocks, limbs, and unexpected falls can push any fabric or clothing type beyond its limit.
In case you need to report a warranty claim, please send an email to email@example.com with a detailed description of the defect, pictures, and contact information to be reached.
Each warranty claim is very important to Venom Waders as it helps us to improve our future designs. Each and every warranty claim we receive is a subject to the physical review and testing. After different tests, the item(s) will be returned to you at your own expense, if no malfunctions of defects are detected.
When sending your item(s) for review and testing, make sure it is clean and dry and free from debris before you ship it. We will not accept any dirty or wet item(s) according to Law. There is a charge of $75.oo that the customer has to pay for each warranty claim which is excessively dirty or wet upon receipt. If the customer is not willing to pay the handling fee of $75.oo, Venom Waders reserves the right to deny the warranty claim and the items will be sent back to your address in the same condition as they were received at the customers expense.
Waders being sent back for a warranty claim must include a proof of purchas in the return box.
Shipment of waders to facility for warranty claim is customers responsiblity.
Approved Warranty Claims:
After review of your warranty claim, if your claim is approved, your will be issued a replacement for the same product OR a store credit for the original purchase price. If product is out of stock, a store credit will be issued to the customer to apply towards any other gear OR replacement upon restock of originally purchased product. No refunds will be issued.